Similar to the previous challenge, but with some extra security measures in place. Requirements: HTML knowledge, JS or FF, an email address.
Sam has gotten wise to all the people who wrote their own forms to get the password. Rather than actually learn the password, he decided to make his email program a little more secure.
- If you use the same trick in basic 4, you'll get the error message below.
Invalid referer. The requested URL /missions/basic/5/level5.php will not be loaded.
- Basic 5 checks the HTTP headers to see where you are viewing the page from. It will give an error if the referred url is not /missions/basic/5/ or /missions/basic/5/index.php
- Use Chrome Developer Tool :
- Press the button "Send password to Sam"
- There's the text on the page.
- Back to the level page and submit the password
- Congratulations, you have successfully completed basic 5!