Unscramble the words
You have to find the original (unscrambled) words, which were randomly taken from a wordlist.
This level is about unscrambling words.
Find the original (unscrambled) words, which were randomly taken from a wordlist.<--
Send a comma separated list of the original words, in the same order as in the list below.
You have 30 seconds time to send the solution.
List of scrambled words:
submit (remain time: 30 seconds)
- Each time when you visit the URL: hxxp://www.hackthissite.org/missions/prog/1/ , you get different random scrambled words displayed on the page.
- You can download the wordlist or we called dictionary file below. The file contains all unscrambling words.
- The page will countdown for 30 seconds. And you should submit the answer in time.
- Since this is a programming level, you should write a program or a script to pass this challenge.
- I write a little Bash shell script below, but you can also use other program language to pass this challenge more easily.
- Now, you need to have 3 files:
HTS-Programming-01.sh - the shell script above or your program
scrambling.txt - copy the scrambling words on the page and store into a file
wordlist.txt - unzip from the downloaded dictionary file
- Use the script to find out the comma separated list of the original words.
root@sp:~/HTS# ./HTS-Programming-01.sh scrambling.txt
- Good Job, OOXXOOXX, You have successfully completed this mission.