Peace Poetry: HACKED
A little girl made a website to post poetry related to peace and understanding. American fascists have hacked this website replacing it with Hitler-esque propaganda. Can you repair the website?
Message: I run this website where people can read and submit peace-related poetry. I am doing this out of good will towards others, and I don't see why I would be making enemies out of this, but some real ass hole hacked my website posting a bunch of ignorant aggressive propaganda on the front page. And I made that website a while ago, and I no longer have access to it. Do you think you can hack in and change it back? Please? Oh, and bonus points if you message me the name of the bastard who did this!
My website can be found here.Solution:
- View page source code
- In the bottom of the page, you'll find the hint:
< !--Note to the webmaster This website has been hacked, but not totally destroyed. The old website is still up. I simply copied the old index.html file to oldindex.html and remade this one. Sorry about the inconvenience.-->
- Browse the original website to discover the pages containing vulnerabilities.
- There's a page you can SUBMIT poems and store it in the website.
- If you read carefully, there's a hint for you.
Use this form to submit a poem to the website. You do not have to be the author, but if you use someone else's poetry, please give credit where credit is due. Thanks!
Note: Poems will be stored online immediately but will not be listed on the main poetry page until it has a chance to be looked at.
- We guess there exists a directory to store these upload poems.
- Maybe we could use this upload form to restore the home page, just like below.
Name of poem: ../index.html
Poem: the original homepage source code
- Congratulations, you have successfully completed Realistic 3!