Crypto - Caesar I
As on most challenge sites, there are some beginner cryptos, and often you get started with the good old caesar cipher.
I welcome you to the WeChall style of these training challenges :)
LZW IMAUC TJGOF XGP BMEHK GNWJ LZW DSRQ VGY GX USWKSJ SFV QGMJ MFAIMW KGDMLAGF AK VWGZYFXSKVXW
- You should understand the caesar cipher first.
- Here is a Online calculator: Caesar cipher
- Input the text of this challenge.
- You will find out the original text is like below, it was encrypted by ROT(8) which means the shift key is 8.
THE QUICK BROWN FOX JUMPS OVER THE LAZY DOG OF CAESAR AND YOUR UNIQUE SOLUTION IS DEOHGNFASDFE
- Submit the answer. It's done!