What is the challenge?
- Th1s i5 the DRG cha113nge
- First, we got a .pcap file named "e4a33f65d429e48819c842d745c0af18ce6c6cb95063de12116f29fb1d455506.pcap" from the challenge website.
- After we opened it, we could discover that there was a PNG image file inside the pcap file.
- Saved the raw content into a PNG file. Opened it and we got a QR code image like below.
- After we decoded the QR code, we got another base64 string.
VGgxcyBpNSB0aGUgRFJHIGNoYTExM25nZQo9PT09PT09PT09PT09PT09PT09PT09PT09ClR3aXR0 ZXIgaXMgYSBncmVhdGVmdWwgdG9vbCB0byBzcHJlYWQgeW91ciB0aG91Z2h0cy4KWW91IHNob3Vs ZCBiZSBjYXJlZnVsIHdoYXQgeW91IHR3ZWV0LgpAdG9tZGZjMQo=
- Using online tools to decode the base64 string.
Th1s i5 the DRG cha113nge
Twitter is a greateful tool to spread your thoughts.
You should be careful what you tweet.
- We got it!