The password for the next level is stored in a file readme in the homedirectory. Unfortunately, someone has modified .bashrc to log you out when you log in with SSH.Commands you may need to solve this level
ssh, ls, catSolution:
- [Comment] Using SSH to connect the server, however, this time we need to use it with -t option
- [Comment] Force pseudo-tty allocation.
- sp@simple-plan:~|=> ssh -t email@example.com /bin/sh
firstname.lastname@example.org's password: kfBf3eYk5BPBRzwjqutbbfE887SVc5Yd
- [Comment] Using ls command to list directory contents
- $ ls
- [Comment] Using cat command to output file's contents
- $ cat readme
- [Comment] Using exit command to disconnect connection to server
- $ exit
Connection to bandit.labs.overthewire.org closed.
- [Comment] It's done! Saving the password for next level.