The password for the next level is stored in the file data.txt next to the word millionthCommands you may need to solve this level
grep, sort, uniq, strings, base64, tr, tar, gzip, bzip2, xxdHelpful Reading Material
- [Comment] Using SSH to connect the server
- sp@simple-plan:~|=> ssh firstname.lastname@example.org
email@example.com's password: HKBPTKQnIay4Fw76bEy8PVxKEDQRKTzs
- [Comment] Using ls command to list directory contents
- bandit7@melinda:~$ ls
- [Comment] Using grep command to search for a specific pattern
- bandit7@melinda:~$ grep millionth data.txt
- [Comment] Using exit command to disconnect connection to server
- bandit7@melinda:~$ exit
Connection to bandit.labs.overthewire.org closed.
- [Comment] It's done! Saving the password for next level.