Crypto - Transposition I
It seems that the simple substitution ciphers are too easy for you.
From my own experience I can tell that transposition ciphers are more difficult to attack.
However, in this training challenge you should have not much problems to reveal the plaintext.
oWdnreuf.lY uoc nar ae dht eemssga eaw yebttrew eh nht eelttre sra enic roertco drre . Ihtni koy uowlu dilekt oes eoyrup sawsro don:wa pnhmdrobrg.s
- Here is a tool called "Transposition Cipher Solver".
- It's very easy for you to guess the first word in the cipher text is "Wonderful."
oWdnreuf.l -> Wonderful.
- So, what we need to do next is to guess the length of the proposed key.
Two Is Enough! :)
- Here is what we have done.
- Below is the results.
- Now, read the letters from 1->0->1->0->1->0->...
- The original plaintext is :
Wonderful. You can read the message way better when the letters are in correct order.
I think you would like to see your password now: anpmhrdbogrs.
- Your answer is correct. Congratulations you have solved this challenge.
Please vote this challenge.
You may also access the solution board for this challenge now.