Crypto - Simple Substitution I
Oh dear, I guess you have cracked the two caesar cryptos...
This one is more difficult. Although a simple substitution is easily cracked...
Again the characters are limited to A-Z... But I think I can come up with a 256 version again.
- In this challenge, I use an online tool to help me solving the simple substitution ciphers.
- Copy the encoded message above and paste it into the field of "Decode a cipher" in the tool page. Press "Start Without Help", then you could figure out the letter frequencies in the ciphered text.
- The following is my steps in detail to decode the message.
- Well, after a long time, we got the answer.
BY THE ALMIGHTY GOD YOU CAN READ THIS MY FRIEND I AM IMPRESSED VERY WELL DONE YOUR SOLUTION KEY IS SALSPPNEGEGD THIS LITTLE CHALLENGE WAS NOT TOO HARD WAS IT
- Well done! By the way, the mapping relationship is like below:
Plaintext alphabet: ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ