The password for the next level is stored in a file called - located in the home directoryCommands you may need to solve this level
ls, cd, cat, file, du, findHelpful Reading Material
- [Comment] Using SSH to connect the server
- sp@simple-plan:~|=> ssh email@example.com
firstname.lastname@example.org's password: boJ9jbbUNNfktd78OOpsqOltutMc3MY1
- [Comment] Using ls command to list directory contents
- bandit1@melinda:~$ ls
- [Comment] Using cat command to output file's contents
- bandit1@melinda:~$ cat ./\-
- [Comment] Using exit command to disconnect connection to server
- bandit1@melinda:~$ exit
Connection to bandit.labs.overthewire.org closed.
- [Comment] It's done! Saving the password for next level.