The password for the next level is stored in a file called spaces in this filename located in the home directoryCommands you may need to solve this level
ls, cd, cat, file, du, findHelpful Reading Material
- [Comment] Using SSH to connect the server
- sp@simple-plan:~|=> ssh email@example.com
firstname.lastname@example.org's password: CV1DtqXWVFXTvM2F0k09SHz0YwRINYA9
- [Comment] Using ls command to list directory contents
- bandit2@melinda:~$ ls
spaces in this filename
- [Comment] Using cat command to output file's contents
- [Comment] Don't forget to escape white space
- bandit2@melinda:~$ cat ./spaces\ in\ this\ filename
- [Comment] Using exit command to disconnect connection to server
- bandit2@melinda:~$ exit
Connection to bandit.labs.overthewire.org closed.
- [Comment] It's done! Saving the password for next level.